Successful Treatment: Our Golden Rules
Prevention is key! But if you find a flea or tick on your pet or yourself, be sure to treat it immediately to prevent further outbreaks and potential health risks.
• Always treat all domestic animals.
• Use the right product for your pet's size.
• Apply the product the correct way — directly to the skin.
• Do not bathe your pet 48 hours before and after treatment.
• Stay on schedule with regular treatment intervals.
• Treat highly active pets, especially in the warmer months.