What are cookies?
Cookies and similar Technologies
Essential Cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. Such Cookies make a website usable by providing basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website or language settings. Due to their importance for the website's functioning, you cannot opt-out from this kind of Cookies. We base the related processing of personal data on Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR
Essential Cookies we use to provide this website include Cookies, which
- allow a visitor to receive site content from one out of multiple servers as the user browses the site,
- determine whether a user has accepted a category in the Cookie banner,
- maintain the status of the user for all page requests.
The lifetime of essential Cookies we use extends from the respective session up to one year.
Cookies for Website Optimization
Adobe Analytics (Omniture)
The Cookies related to this service allow us for example to
- Create a unique ID for users and enabling us to track visitors across our different domains,
- Determine, if Cookies are enabled,
- Captures statistics about the user's visits to the website,
- Identify the time (in days) between two visits by the same visitor,
- Learn about the number of visits by a single user.
We use Marketing Cookies, which allow us to follow users to other websites to show ads that are relevant and engaging to the individual user. We base this processing on your consent (Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR), which you may withdraw at any time with future effect and without detriment amending your settings under this link [Link to cookie-consent tool/banner (second layer)].
We use the following services of third-party providers:
Adobe DTM (website statistics)
We use the services of Adobe Systems Software Ireland Limited ("Adobe") to compile general statistics on the use of our website, to understand user behavior in general and to improve our website if necessary (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) f) DSGVO). No data will be collected from your end device and no data will be stored, with which you will be recognized on subsequent visits.
How can I block and/or delete cookies?
You can set your browser to accept or reject all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is issued, to check its validity, duration and content and to periodically delete cookies. You can also type “cookies” in your browser's help section to access the setup instructions. For information about how to manage cookies on the browser of your mobile device, you will need to consult the device manual.
Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Philippines, Inc. 23F BDO Towers Valero Bldg, 8741 Paseo de Roxas, Bel-Air, Makati City 1227 Philippines